Allure beauty editors rave!
We couldn’t agree more!
Don’t just take our word for it..
Find out what all the buzz around Manuka Honey is about below!
- Manuka Honey has more healing properties than any other type of honey
- It’s unique properties are derived from the nectar of the Manuka flower
- Topically, Manuka Honey can be used for acne, infected wounds, eczema, & ringworm
- Manuka Honey possesses an anti-inflammatory effect
- It cleans wounds
- Holds an antibacterial level four times greater than standard antiseptic
- Active Manuka Honey can be used for external and internal digestive health conditions
- Internally it can be used stomach ulcers, acid reflux and gastritis
- It speeds up the healing process
- It has more vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants than other honeys
- It contains antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties
- Manuka Honey can be found in Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Mud, Hydroactive Cleanser, and Miracle Balm
Shop these Manuka Honey Miracles NOW! http://bit.ly/1mFJ6nf
Learn how to look like a celeb from the lovely ladies at BirchBox!
Made from the good stuff! Available NOW at Ulta.
Beauty for all!